Interior Painting Crew Supervisor
MP Maintenance has been doing amazing work since 2009. We have been growing quickly and are looking for the right people to join our team. This could be you!
We are a solid team of skilled individuals performing quality interior painting work at a variety of locations around Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We are building our business by doing top-notch work, while helping to build an "on-ramp to employment." Our supervisors work alongside individuals who are facing barriers to employment, and both model healthy work habits and mentor to help propel them forward.
Do you love working with your hands, but also want a job with a deeper meaning? Send your cover letter and résumé to us today!
- Full-time, permanent
- Interior prep and painting experience
- Model excellent work habits
- Supervise a crew while insuring quality and efficient work
- Understands property upkeep, maintenance and safe operating procedures
- Show competence when dealing with people in public settings
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Provide superior quality services to customers
- Supervise and work alongside a crew of 1-3 individuals providing interior prep and painting
- Ensure safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
- Engage as a member of a team that builds a culture of positive life change
- Possess a Class 5 Driver's Licence
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Extended health benefits after 90 days
- Wage will be reviewed after 90 days
- Shift premium paid for after hours work
- Professional development opportunities
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Painting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization to [email protected] for consideration. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.