MP Maintenance has been in business since 2009. We have been growing quickly and are looking for the right people to join our team. This could be you!
We are a solid team of skilled individuals performing quality exterior cleaning and landscaping work. We work at a variety of locations around Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We build our business by doing top-notch work, while helping to build an "on-ramp to employment." Our supervisors work alongside individuals who are facing challenges to find employment, but are motivated to excel when given the right opportunity.
Do you love working with your hands, but also want your job to make a difference in the community? Send your cover letter and résumé to us today!
- Models excellent work habits
- Able to supervise crew while insuring efficient, quality work
- Understands landscaping practices, property upkeep, maintenance and safe operating procedures
- Show competence when dealing with people in public settings
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Provide excellent quality landscaping services to customers
- Supervise and work alongside a crew of 2-5 individuals providing property maintenance services (may also include some pressure washing, window/awning cleaning, graffiti removal, snow removal)
- Ensure safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
- Engage as a member of a team that builds a culture of positive life change
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Provide a clean drivers’ abstract
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Be available to work occasional evening and weekend shifts
- Please email a cover letter stating why you would like to work with MP Maintenance and a copy of your résumé. We will only respond to candidates that we invite to interview.
- Preferred experience: landscaping and/or property maintenance/cleaning: 3 years
Find more information about our social enterprise atwww.mpmaintenance.ca
Email your resume to [email protected] Only potentially qualified applicants will be contacted.